Inaugural VET4APPS transnational project meeting
The VET4APPS project kick-off meeting was held in Lyon on 13th and 14th October 2014 with representatives from:
- Universitè Claude Bernard Lyon 1 (UCBL)
- Lyon Ingénierie Projets (LIP)
- Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon
- Groupement d’intérèt public – Formation continue – Insertion professionnelle (GIP-FCIP de Basse Normandie)
- The Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
- ICT Academy, Univerza V Ljubljana
Participants delivered presentations in each session, addressing all aspects of the activities described in the VET4APPS Application Form (AF). Discussions at the end of each session helped the consortium partners to understand the issues, take decisions about the work to be completed during the first six months of the project.
All presentations and related documents that were distributed are available to partners via the online collaboration platform ‘Wiggio’, the project’s web collaborative working space.
Second VET4APPS transnational project meeting
The second transnational project meeting was hosted by LTFE, and held in Ljubljana, Slovenia on 18th and 19th May 2015.
The meeting provided a good opportunity for the partners to share progress, including the recently developed learning units on business skills and design skills. Presentations were given by all partners, including two through Skype from UCBL.
Third VET4APPS transnational project meeting
The third transnational project meeting was hosted by Exelia and held on 20 November in Athens, Greece.
Fourth VET4APPS transnational project meeting
The fourth transnational project meeting was hosted by AELP on 24 June 2016 in London, UK. This was a highly productive meeting and provided all partners with a clear view of the remaining tasks to be completed to achieve a successful conclusion of the project in August 2016.
VET4APPS Train the Trainer Event in Ljubljana on 8 and 9 December 2015
Venue: Multimedia Room, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana
The University of Ljubljana organized a two day Train the Trainer event to introduce VET4APPS curriculum educational resources MOOC and pedagogical approaches for vocational trainers willing to engage and use VET4APPS results.
During the event, the trainers were provided with information to:
- Understand the VET4APPS learning material and become acquainted with possible teaching methods
- Know how to use the VET4APPS educational resources and facilitation tools
- Understand the different business and design aspects of mobile app development and commercialization processes